Welcome to Black Banana Records, another petty avenue for your adorable little fixation with abrasive music. The label's presently based out of Vancouver, BC, which aspring cartographers will gladly tell you is in Canada. To order or inquire about trades, e-mail blackbananarecords@gmail.com

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Distro updated

Hiyo, I finally got around to updating the distro. A couple of outs, but I re-added some jams from OVER VERT and the WAR HERO/ UMMM split. I'll have the 7" distro at the HAGGATHA show tonight. Also I'm "selling" off some 7"es from my personal collection, all of these are by donation.

GRAVEMAKER
SMASH N GRAB
SAWPIT
KARMA TO BURN/ ASG
THE CUBRS- 'Slacker' EP
SCOUT- 'Tomato'
DOG EAT DOGMA/ DOA
BADGER- 'Unhappy Life'
FIELDTREE
EMILY- 'Tinkertoy'
WALLSIDE
HALF EMPTY- 'Welcome Home'
SKIMMER- 'All I Know is Wrong'
SLEEPASAURUS- 'Master of Muppets'
AFTER SCHOOL SPECIAL
CROCODILE GOD- 'Boss'
THE WORM- 'Overflow'
SHOEGAZER- 'Dig a Hole/ Picture Perfect'
CHOPPER- 'Said And Done'
BREAKWATER- 'Five Seven'
SUPERSUCKERS/ SUPAGROUP
JASON'S CAT DIED

No comments:

Post a Comment